Join our Industry (FMCG) Team!
The candidate will be involved in a variety of high profile IT projects to implement, integrate and customize a sales process management solution, working with biggest players of the CPG market worldwide. The candidate will be responsible for the technical consistency of the solution and of the software developments required for the integration and the customization of the software.
In our fast-growing environment he/she will be able to give his contribution with his technical experience both to our client and to his project team, and also to improve his own competences and become a key player of our company.
The candidate will have the possibility to make an interesting experience in multi-national/multicultural Project environments and will work for Milan office.
We are looking for a brilliant Technical Consultant , who loves programming with C# language.
These are our desired skills:
· BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience is mandatory;
· Minimum 1 year of experience with the C# programming language;
· Experience with ASP.NET CORE or ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework Core;
· Knowledge of OOP principles is a must;
· Familiarity of database concepts, SQL language and how an ORM works;
· Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies;
· Creativity and problem solving attitude;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Good team player with a proactive attitude;
· Fluency in English (it will be a plus, French and/or Spanish knowledge).
Any experience or knowledge with front-end frameworks like DevExpress, typescript is a plus-plus; like having competences in ETL and data integration; SQL performance tuning and knowledge of software best practices and design patterns.
We are looking for a person, who will be also flexible in logistics (spending time at the client site) and available to travel abroad for limited periods (up to 20% of annual working time in weekly commuting).
Uniqueness, everis is an inclusive environment where everyone’s uniqueness is valued!
The job offer is intended for all sexes (L. 903/77). We evaluate candidates belonging to the Protected Categories (L.68/99, art.1, art.18).
Right people in right place