For the Rome Office we are looking for a SAP Security "Access and Profile" Consultant.
In the SAP & Enterprise Solutions Business Unit the person will be involved in SAP Security Project about SAP New roles creation and GRC risk analysis and illicit resolution proposal. He/She will be in charge of understanding the client needs and analysis and drafting of deliverables (RACI, functional specification, user acceptance test), supporting the implementation phase and the solution deployment.
Do you have a strong interest in technology and people orientation?
Do you mix a collaborative attitude, the love for travelling and the desire to be the first in the new SAP Intelligent Suite world?
In everis we are looking for the most talented people!
We are creating an exponentially growing SAP international team, the new SAP digital consultancy generation, which will make the most of the latest ideas and technologies bringing disruptive innovation to our customers. Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise, working with our clients to solve their most complex business challenges and find new ways to operate and grow thanks to automation, digitization and systems integration in a culture where professional and personal balance is vital to success.
Experience of at least 2 to 5 years in:
- SAP Security Project execution phases: Requirement gathering, Role Design, SOD Risk Analysis, Unit test, UAT, Go-Live, Project Documentation, Change Management
- SAP Security Implementation experience: identify and design overall security roles within an organization
- Build and customize rule sets to match the business needs and processes
- Identify the risks and designing the SOD (Segregation of Duties) Matrix
- Should have experience working on SOD Violations/ Remediation
- Expertise in analyzing GRC SOD analysis
- Implement alternate methods to managed SOD risks to minimize the number of mitigation controls
- Experience with technical problem solving
Uniqueness, everis is an inclusive environment where everyone’s uniqueness is valued!
The job offer is intended for all sexes (L. 903/77). We evaluate candidates belonging to the Protected Categories (L.68/99, art.1, art.18).
Right people in right place