In light of the strong growth, everis Italia is looking for IT Functional Consultant
The person will be responsible for working on a variety of high profile IT projects including the system integration of best-of-class products. He/She will be in charge of understanding the client needs and leading the definition of the solution blueprint, actively participating in the design phase of the solution and supporting all phases of deployment implementation.
We’re looking for experienced IT Functional Consultants in the Consumer Goods sector, with between 2 and 4 years of prior experience in a similar context.
What We Look For:
- Passion for the topic. You have a long-standing passion for Tech and how it can help improving business processes.
- Excellent logical-analytical abilities. You're a quick learner who can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own. You can solve unforeseen challenges with creativity and structure.
- Common sense. You have empathy for the customers and sound judgment when it comes to their needs.
- Pragmatism. Far from being too academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that, when getting things done in a competitive world, speed is often as important as quality.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in hunting down new opportunities and testing ideas. You seek—you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
- Attention to detail. You take all the care in the world to get the small things right, not just the big ones. You’re meticulous in checking that your code works exactly as expected.
- Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
- Communication. Your communication, both written and oral, is structured and crystal clear.
Which skills We require:
- Experience in managing functional analysis workshops;
- Ability to understand market needs and strong vision on FMCG market evolution;
- Elicit and formalize customer requirements and stakeholder constraints, Editing project functional documentation;
- Developers’ team leading and planning;
- Intermediate SQL and ETL and data integration basics;
- Experience in system testing, support to the user acceptance test (UAT) and training;
- Fluency in English and an additional foreign language (e.g. French, Spanish) will be a valuable plus.
Experience in specific business processes for these industries (sales, marketing, supply, logistics) is also desirable.
What We Offer:
- Being part of a great team: surrounded by talented and knowledgeable colleagues, you will have changes to learn and grow. With us you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- An innovative, collaborative and international environment;
- Team-building activities and social events: we’re 30 years old on average and often hang out together, eager to make new friends;
- Flexible schedule and ‘work from home’. You will have the chance to go sometimes to the office, in order to meet your team.
everis is an inclusive environment where everyone’s uniqueness is valued!
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended for all sexes (L 903/77). We honor our commitments, paying attention to people belonging to protected categories, pursuant to articles 1 and 18 of the law 68 of '99.
Right people in right place
Join us! Send us your resume and tell us about you!
Please, remember to give us your authorization to use and process your personal details in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003 and EU Regulation art.13 L.679/2016, declaring it on your resume.
COMPILA IL FORM
Titolare:Everis Italia, S.p.a
Scopo:Gestire la tua possibile partecipazione agli attuali processi di selezione del personale delle società del Gruppo everis. Gestire la tua possibile partecipazione a futuri processi di selezione ed inviare comunicazioni sulle attività e sugli eventi di recruiting del Gruppo everis.
Destinatari: Società appartenenti al Gruppo Everis, alcune situate al di fuori dello Spazio Economico Europeo. Responsabili del trattamento, alcuni situati al di fuori dello Spazio Economico Europeo.
Diritti: Accesso, rettifica e cancellazione dei dati, oltre ad altri diritti, come spiegato nelle informazioni specifiche.
Provenienza: In alcuni casi, i dati dei candidati potrebbero provenire da terze parti tali come portali di lavoro, social network professionali, agenzie di lavoro temporaneo, agenzie di selezione del personale o head hunters, così come centri di formazione o università.
Informazioni aggiuntive: Puoi consultare le informazioni aggiuntive e dettagliate sulla Protezione dei Dati cliccando sul seguente + info