Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Business analyst intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the public sector within the context of a flagship initiative of the European Commission, currently under development. We are looking for someone who is a team player and is wishing to develop professional experience in the field of business analysis practice, has excellent writing skills in English and a keen interest in employment and education policies of the EU.
As Business Analyst intern you will provide support in:
- collecting, analysing and documenting requirements of an IT platform, mainly through scenarios and use cases and user stories
- contributing in the design of technical solutions, based on the analysis of business needs
- preparing presentations to stakeholders
- drafting summaries, statistics reports and briefing notes, meeting minutes and contribute to strategic documents
- performing functional testing and/or liaise with the test team to help ensuring that business and functional requirements enter into the test stream correctly
- liaising with technical teams to ensure that the information systems implement the requirements
- Academic background in IT, business administration or political science
- Very good English drafting and communication skills (both oral and writing)
- Able to work in an international/multicultural environment
- Able to interact with a variety of stakeholders, including business and IT representatives
- Excellent command of Microsoft tools (particularly Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Interest for employment and education policy at EU level
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info