… is a dynamic, growing and ambitious global consulting firm. We are present in 17 countries and employ more than 27,000 people with an average 20% year on year growth
We are part of NTT Data, a company that employs more than 130,000 professionals with a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
everis professionals are led by values. We love what we do and we do what we like. We know that any dream is achievable. Our focus is on people and we firmly believe that without them nothing would be possible.
About Digital Finance…
… is a Business Consulting unit that provide advice to the CFO transformation agenda of our clients from the area of strategy, organization and processes
We are currently looking for Junior and Senior Consultants to join our Digital Finance practice, accompanying our clients in end-to-end projects from conceptualization to implementation.
Each project is a challenge to which give the transformative approach that differentiates us...
- Transforming while performing: combining digital transformation and our experience in Business As Usual allowing us to create unique solutions adapted to our clients.
- Digital Finance Methods & tools:
- Digital Finance Innovation Lab.
- Finance agile proprietary methodology,
- Assessment toolkit & Benchmarks and Reference Delivery Model & Framework.
- Our suite of Technology for Finance: Enterprise Resource Planning, Intelligent Process automation, Corporate Performance Management, Analytics, Artificial intelligence, Chatbot and Blockchain.
The typology of projects that develop applying our unique approach are based on...
- Strategic projects: design of operating models, business services.
- Finance Core: efficiency, cost optimization and quality projects (process digitization, supply chain finance).
- Finance analytics: generate competitive advantage, converting data into Business Knowledge.
What do we offer you?
- You will belong to one of the most important consulting firms in the world.
- You will work in a company awarded with the “Top Employers” distinction.
- You will collaborate in the most relevant consulting projects in the financial sector together with an extraordinary team with a differential corporate culture.
- You will be part of a dynamic, young, enthusiastic team, oriented towards success in a great work environment.
- You will develop your work in a company that promotes the reconciliation of family and professional life.
- There will be a clearly defined career plan based on your performance and potential.
- You will contribute to the analysis, design and implementation of the solution proposed to our clients
- You will get involved in the development of the project
- You will participate in meetings with the client (understanding of the current situation, taking requirements and presenting conclusions)
- You will help to consolidate, transmit and put into practice the knowledge acquired in the projects in which you participate
- You will actively participate in the development of new services associated with the practice
- Project management in terms of managing deadlines, resources, tasks and action plans
- You will coordinate and lead the meetings with the client as well as the communication between the areas involved in the project (business, technology, etc.)
- Supervision of junior consultants organizing their work plan effectively, controlling the quality of their deliverables
- Support in the development of commercial proposals
- Active participation in the development of new services associated with the practice.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or double degrees
- Experience in Business consulting, financial departments or Big 4
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning, Corporate Performance Management and Analytics
- Collaborative attitude and experience working remotely in multicultural teams across different countries
- Excellent level of English.
- Good communication skills (oral & writing)
Nice to have
- Master’s degree in (Master in Management, MBA, Master in Finance, Digital Transformation ...)
- Background in international organizations.
- Open to travel where needed.
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Responsable: everis Spain S.L.U.
Finalidad: Gestionar su posible participación en los actuales procesos de selección de personal de las empresas del Grupo everis, su posible participación en futuros procesos de selección y el envío de comunicaciones sobre actividades y eventos de recruiting del Grupo everis.
Legitimación: Consentimiento del interesado.
Destinatario: Empresas pertenecientes al Grupo Everis, algunas ubicadas fuera del Espacio Económico Europeo. Encargados del Tratamiento, algunos ubicados fuera del Espacio Económico Europeo
Derecho: Acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información adicional.
Procedencia:En algunos casos los datos de los candidatos podrían proceder de terceros tales como portales de empleo, redes sociales profesionales, empresas de trabajo temporal, consultoras de selección o headhunters, así como centros docentes o universidades.
Información Adicional: Puede consultar la información adicional y detallada sobre Protección de Datos haciendo click en el siguiente Enlace + info