- Experience as a multi-disciplined Designer and have an obsessive attention to detail
- Solid experience in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision and Adobe CC
- Experience in storytelling a vision through illustration of life-cycle states
- Experience creating high-end user interface design with an emphasis on the end-user result as well as engaging content
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of user experience and wireframing
- Experience in conducting user testing, remote and face-to-face
- Good understanding of analytics, using data to inform decisions
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, agile driven team
- Keen problem solver and self-starter with the ability to work using their own initiative and without too much supervision
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a UX / UI Designer to join our team in Glasgow.
- Design clean and simple user interfaces
- Transform complex business requirements into a simplified representation
- Defining visual hierarchy and design kit
- Create content, wireframing and prototyping
- Assist the Project Manager with technical issues
- Participate in project delivery estimation and planning
Diversity and Inclusion
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.
We are offering a comprehensive Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Income protection package. Additionally, we are offering 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and employee corporate discounts through Perkbox that can be used for a reduction on gym membership, deals on cinema tickets and much more
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!