Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
We are currently looking for a Test Automation Lead to deliver projects to our clients of international organisations (NATO, UN, EMA, EULISA, European Commission…). This person will join our team in Belgium.
As a hands-on Test Automation Lead, you will lead the test automation streams of the large fixed price software development projects.
The following non-exhaustive list includes some of your daily tasks:
- Design and creation of the most suitable test automation framework for the projects
- Aligning test automation activities with the manual test process
- Creation and maintenance of automated scripts
- Running all automated scripts, monitoring and assessing the execution results
- Create and maintain regression test packages
- Responsible for setting up data, tools, databases to support integrated test environments
- Installing, configuring and upgrading test tools
- Development and execution of training in test tools and test automation
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in the testing of computer systems, and 10+ years of professional experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge of various testing tools: Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, Jmeter, Cucumber
- Good and hands-on knowledge of DevOps/CI tools such as Maven, Github, and Jenkins
- Good knowledge of development languages: Java, SQL, Angular...
- Excellent skills in: analysis of complex situations, negotiation and communication.
- Excellent command of English. Additional EU / NATO member state languages are a plus
- Nationality of a NATO/EU Nation to be able to get the security clearance
- Due to time constraints, we won't consider candidates who need a work permit to work in Belgium
- Availability to travel time-to-time to client locations in The Netherlands and Belgium (<10% of total time)