Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th largest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros annually.
The Dutch office opened in 2017. We are focusing on several industries such as Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Industry and Public Sector, with the ambition to grow into other (sub)sectors in the near future. We are a growing team that is continuously looking for new talent. We offer the unique combination of a start-up atmosphere, backed by a global company with a strong global footprint in the sectors in which we aim to grow.
We are currently looking for a Telecom Consultant to join our fast-growing team in Amsterdam.
We are looking for candidates having either Consulting and/or Industry experience in the Communications/Telecommunication sector. Following areas of expertise is expected:
- You can offer strategic design, development, and implementation support to larger running (transformation) programs.
- You can identify, assess and help solve complex business problems in your area of responsibility/expertise, where analysis of the situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- You can translate clients' business needs into rigorous Business and System Solution documents for strategic business project decision-making and solutioning.
- You are able to manage and participate in the capture and definition of all stakeholder requirements and agreement on their prioritization.
- You have experience in designing new business processes based on customer requirements, user review sessions and stakeholder agreement meetings.
- You have experience in running workshops that help define e.g. “to-be” solutions, customer journeys and new business processes.
- You analyze the needs of your client, define the scope of the project and propose the right solution. You serve as key contact person for your clients on commercial and financial, technical, project management and delivery levels.
- You ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- You have a deep understanding of the newest available technologies to the Telecom market, can evaluate current systems, and make cost-saving recommendations to company leadership.
- You help organizations design, implement, and upgrade cost-effective telecommunication systems and/or support with related organizational changes.
- You have strong communication skills and a thorough understanding of telecom trends and are able to explain complex information to nontechnical clients and customers.
- In depth understanding of fixed, mobile, IoT & convergence domains and related markets with strong consultative solution selling experience.
- Experience in or at least familiar with (both fixed and mobile) telecom networks – key trends, architecture, implementation or design, thorough understanding of core concepts.
- Strong telecom industry background with hands-on experience and knowledge of BSS/OSS in B2C, B2B, B2B2X areas.
- You expand the business at your current clients and look actively for new commercial opportunities. You build a strong and balanced client portfolio.
- You develop long term relationships with your clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery expertise.
- You manage and develop teams (local, at the client or abroad/remote) and ensure an excellent performance.
- You are the key partner for the client, and you work internally with all units to provide the best solution to customers.
- You have a university degree in a technical, business and/or financial/economic area.
Nice to have:
- A solid knowledge around TM Forum Standard and Processes.
- You have 5 to 10 years of working experience within the Telecommunications sector and are willing to develop yourself further in this domain.
- You have a European working permit.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (Spanish would be an asset).
- Your home location is in The Netherlands.
Our culture and the career opportunities we offer are unique.
- A modern company, open minded, with direct communication lines, recognized as trusted partner for complex transformation projects where technological innovation is at stake.
- An ambitious and stimulating environment, a company that offers great opportunities for professional development. Join a company that invests in its people.
- A dynamic, transparent and professional working culture in which collaboration is a real value.
- A multicultural people-oriented business with close colleagues and client contacts.
- You will have the autonomy and freedom to fill in your job and develop your career path within the company.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info