Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Benelux offices were set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
The Technology & Advanced Solutions team of everis is specialized in projects where new technologies are a key factor. We help our clients to use them to achieve digital transformation. We are currently looking for a Technology & Advanced Solutions Intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels.
Are you trying to find your place in the technological world but you have doubts about what you really like? Big data, Cyber-security, Cloud, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, IoT, Frontend/Backend/Fullstack developer…
We know the options in the ITC world are very broad. At everis, we offer you the possibility of combining your studies with one of the three specialized internships at our Technology & Advanced Solutions (TAS) unit, where you’ll be able to decide which area you’d like to develop as part of your professional career.
Digital Architecture: If you are curious about understanding how a system works, designing it and implementing complex platforms with many applications and users, while making sure their availability and performance are optimal.
Digital Experience: If you like building mobile apps, corporate web apps or next generation portals, where the user experience is key.
Data & Analytics: If you like analyzing information to make it actionable, through advanced reporting techniques and you’re passionate to apply algorithms to build Artificial Intelligence solutions.
Security: If you like to guarantee and test the security of today's complex ecosystems in a context of continuous security threats.
· Graduate degree in Computer Science (IT), Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
· You are in your last year of studies and are available for a full-time internship (38 hours/week).
· Proficient level of English. Dutch or French are highly desirable.
· You have a passion for Technology and a proactive attitude, as well as a willingness to learn.
· You love challenges and finding innovative ways to solve problems.
· You are happy to share knowledge with your colleagues on a daily basis.
· You are able to provide us with a University Agreement