Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition & Development Intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, starting in Januray 2021. You will be working under the supervision of our Head of HR with the following responsibilities:
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition:
- Participate in the recruitment process for our positions in Benelux & France by working proactively with the HR Recruiters to understand their staffing and business needs.
- Manage the job board and candidates application via our applicant tracking system
- Sourcing via social media (LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Review resumes and pre-screening of candidates
- Make first calls to candidates and organize face to face interviews
- Conduct face to face interviews in Dutch or French and English. Spanish is a plus.
- Prepare regular recruitment reports
- Responsible for recruitment of interns and being ahead of internship needs within everis
- Develop the branding of everis together with universities
- Create new collaborations (events, job publishing, internship partnership)
- Participate in Job Fairs
Training & Development:
- Support implementation and development of trainings in Benelux & France (contact external providers, design communications, recognize training needs)
- Be responsible of the organization of training sessions (communications, keeping a track of participants, logistics management)
Overall, participate proactively in other HR initiatives and provide new ideas and improvements for ongoing projects
- A university degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have an excellent command in English.
- You have a strong interest in Recruitment and Talent Development.
- Previous related experience in IT Recruitment is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills,
- Capacity to multi-task and be flexible
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to take the initiative
- Hands-on, operational, able to think out of the box and be creative
- You are able to provide us with a University Agreement