Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 28.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Platform/System Engineer with experience in Docker container solutions based on Kubernetes to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
- Deploy, operate and administer a Kubernetes-based service-oriented Platform across multiple clusters.
- Help design and implement the backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Evolve the Platform as part of the infrastructure definition team
• Direct Experience in operating and administering Kubernetes clusters.
• Experience in working with containerized applications.
• Experience in Linux / Unix administration and implementation.
• Experience in System and Infrastructure Services.
• Understanding of Networking protocols (routing, DNS, firewalls, etc).
• Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques.
• Being a proactive and service-oriented professional.
• Working knowledge with scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell, etc.).
• Knowledge with automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc).
• Experience in High Availability concepts (clustering, disaster recovery, etc.).
• Knowledge of Identity Management software.
• Propose solutions based on customer requirements and deliver solid business cases.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info