Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Assistant intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the Public Sector to work with digital public services, interoperability and standards, with the following characteristics:
- Read, comprehend and summarize the results of the scientific studies;
- To draft texts and visualize the results in easy, clear and simple ways;
- Classify the documents in a structural way;
- Conduct literature research, relevant for the identified topics;
- Actively participate in the discussions within the team and contribute with the ideas for way-forward.
- Interest in open innovation and modern technologies, particularly IT, interoperability and standards
- Strong scientific background in relevant fields
- Developed analytical and writing skills, very good proficiency in English
- Experience and knowledge of scientific research methodologies and paper writing
- Familiarity with canva, power use and other visualisation tools
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and other tools for research such as Zotero, Google Scholar, Mendeley and others
- You are able to provide us with a Univeristy Agreement
We at Everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
Your colleagues are going to be excellent professionals, looking forward to share their experiences and tips and tricks, facilitating your growth as an individual and as a professional. Your team is looking forward to welcome you on very interesting project task, focused on research and innovation within the IT technical specifications and standards. The main goal is to research and study the relevant aspects on interoperability, standards, green deal and procurement for public services. Thus, as a part of team you will get a grasp of the most up to date processes and trends in the field and develop your career in digital public services consulting.