Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing, and ambitious consulting, IT, and professional services firm with more than 27.000 employees worldwide. everis is part of NTT Data, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries and a turnover of more than 17,4 billion euros.
Within everis, the Industry practice focuses on all activities related to Manufactured goods, from Supply Chain to Distribution and Retail, including Transport & Logistics. Our offering addresses the optimization, automatization, and data management for all processes from production planning to sales and customer experience.
Our main clients are active in the sectors of FMCG, Automotive and Transportation.
Positioned as a partner more than a supplier, we help our clients through end-to-end transformation projects, from Business challenge inception to the implementation and Change Management. Everywhere, we look at the future and propose Innovative and Technology-supported solutions, that will provide a sustainable advantage to our clients.
As Solution Project Leader you will be in charge of:
- Working directly with key accounts in the Industry sector, you are well organized, autonomous, and capable of successfully leading several projects in parallel.
- You identify the client’s stakeholders, bring the right experts to the table and together, you help designing the best solution for addressing the client’s challenges.
- You help translating these challenges into requirements and set the benchmarking baseline to measure the progress and impact of the transformation.
- Together with the team you help building effective proposals and present them to the client. You choose the best approach to tackle all transformation challenges effectively (process, organization, tools, packages, methods, cost/benefits etc..), and propose the best-suited methodology to deploy change effectively.
- You support the analysis of the existing service delivery and operations, you identify pain points, structural bottlenecks with improvement possibilities. Inspired by innovation, you help identifying new opportunities that can benefit both the client and everis.
- You engage with client’s teams at every level in meetings and workshops, communicating clearly through each channel, ensuring that the work delivered meets expectations, and is well perceived as such.
- You manage the work plan, the activities and deliverables, coordinating multidisciplinary teams of Business Consultants, Technical Experts, external partners and client’s stakeholders.
- Focused on excellence, you lead the projects in your portfolio to a good end, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery, always with the client’s satisfaction at heart.
- Based on qualitative contacts and excellent delivery, you develop long term relationships with your client, becoming a top-of-mind, trusted partner for all transformation projects.
- A profile of multiple talents, you are altogether good at problem-solving, result-oriented, a great communicator with a strong business acumen. More than knowledge, this mix of skills is the key driver in the profile we look for.
- Ideally, you have hands-on experience of a specific industry sector (e.g. Automotive, FMCG, Transportation & Logistics).
- Depending on your experience, you also have knowledge of one or more of these topics: Customer Experience, Supply Chain & Purchasing, Transportation & Logistics.
- You are attracted by Technology, and you see how RPA, AI, Data Analytics, Cloud computing can be combined to build new offerings & services.
- You have a Master’s degree, either in Business, Engineering or Computer Science, with strong business affinities, or anything similar. You have at least 7 years of post-graduation relevant professional experience.
- Preferably, you have worked adding value to clients as a consultant, and naturally get out of your comfort zone, bringing confidence in others to follow you.
- With a clear understanding of Business/IT alignment issues in complex international environments, you show both analytical skills and hands-on pragmatism.
- You are an effective team leader, sharing knowledge and fuelling the motivation of people you work with.
- Preferably a native Dutch speaker, you are fluent in English and French, and have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info