Project Manager - Solution designer - Key Client interface
- Working with key accounts in the Industry sector, you are well organized, autonomous, and capable of successfully leading several projects in parallel.
- You manage the work plan, activities and deliverables, coordinating multidisciplinary teams of Business Consultants, technical experts, external partners and client’s stakeholders.
- Focused on excellence, you lead the projects in your portfolio to a good end, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- You support the analysis of the existing service delivery and operations, you identify pain points, structural bottlenecks with improvement possibilities. Inspired by innovation, you help creating new opportunities that can benefit both the client and everis.
- You identify the client’s stakeholders, bring the right experts to the table and together, you help designing the best solution for addressing the client’s challenges
- You help translating these challenges into requirements and set the benchmarking baseline to measure the progress and impact of the transformation projects.
- Together with the team you help building effective proposals and present them to the client. You present the best approach to tackle all transformation challenges effectively (process, organization, tools, packages, methods, cost/benefits etc..), and propose the best-suited methodology to deploy change effectively.
- You engage with client’s teams at every level in meetings and workshops, communicating clearly through each channel, ensuring that the work delivered meets expectations, and is well perceived as such.
- Based on qualitative contacts and good delivery, you develop long term relationships with your client, becoming a top-of-mind, trusted partner for all transformation projects.
- Good problem-solving skills - Result-oriented - Great communicator – Specific Industry Knowledge.
- Preferably with a Master’s degree in Business Engineering, Engineering or Computer Science, with strong business affinities, you have at least 5 years of post-graduation relevant professional experience in IT/Business Consultancy, client Project Management or Service delivery Management.
- You have solid experience of Customer Experience in the Automotive industry, or of Production, Supply Chain, Transportation & Logistics in the FMCG/Retail industry.
- Embracing innovation, you are curious of new technologies and naturally get out of your comfort zone, bringing confidence in others to follow you.
- With a clear understanding of Business/IT alignment issues in complex international environments, you show both analytical skills and hands-on pragmatism.
- You are an effective team leader, sharing knowledge and fueling the motivation of people in your team.
- Preferably a native Dutch speaker, you are fluent in English and French, and have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
What to expect from everis?
We at everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers, and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to work with the leadership of the top organizations in Benelux and internationally, and a team of inspiring colleagues, on the leading practices of the future. To support clients with every step in digital and other transformation, from strategy to execution. We offer an attractive salary package including company car and fringe benefits.