Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 28.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Benelux offices were set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for European Institutions (European Parliament, European Commission, United Nations, NATO and different European Agencies) and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to join with the following characteristics:
As Service Desk Team Leader for one of our European Institutions client, you will maintain and lead the day-to-day operation of the IT service desk, providing the single point of contact for raised incidents, requests, and the rectification of underlying problems.
- Maintain, manage and develop the IT Service Desk.
- Deliver an effective Service Desk in line with ITIL standards, providing advice and guidance, ensuring resolution within agreed timescales and that customers are appraised of progress.
- Devise, agree and set SLA's, standards and procedures with IT Managers.
- Work with the Incident Coordinator and ensure the Service Desk is effective in identifying and triggering the resolution of common and re-occurring incidents, ensuring the root cause is documented and the remedy implemented.
- Ensure that all ICT requests are dealt with according to set standards and procedures including processing of requests for new hardware / software and network access.
- Manage the IT complaints process.
- You will be required to work the hours and times necessary to discharge the duties of the post.
- Record incidents and provide timely feedback to customers.
- Managing an ITIL based Service Desk, implementing and following best practice,
- Managing and developing staff, creative use of resources to deliver outcomes,
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships, influencing positive outcomes by using excellent negotiation and communication skills,
- Leading by example to inspire staff and colleagues.
5 to 7 years of recent experience of operations management in the domain for which he is proposed and have in-depth and recent experience with:
- Management of operations team of 5 to 10 people, working on site-Operations of complex corporate telecommunications systems;
- Execution of projects in the domain for which he/she is proposed (Telephony, Videoconference, Cabling, TVIP).
- Excellent knowledge of the infrastructure and services under his responsibility,
- Usage of tools such as ticketing systems, configuration management databases, tools for infrastructure documentation as required by the daily operations,
- Usage of administration tools as required by the daily operations (Cisco CUCM, Videoconference TMS, TV Distribution, Cabling),
- ITIL knowledge,
- Service minded attitude
- High sense of responsibility, trustworthy
- High degree of autonomy, able to take decisions as needed by local operations,
- Excellent team leader
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of both French and English (in speech and reading/writing)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info