Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Insurance, Industry, and Telecommunications). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Servers and Storage Technical Lead to join our fast-growing team in Brussels. His or her main activities will be:
- Strong knowledge administrating Linux based servers (RHEL, CentOS, SUSE, etc)
- Administers and configures the enterprise backup solution (Commvault).
- Administers and configures enterprise SAN solutions such EMC VMAX, HP 3PAR, NetApp, etc.
- Works with vendors to isolate and resolve hardware problems to include component replacement.
- Used to work with ITSM tools (Jira)
- Virtual Infrastructure administration (VMware).
- Designs and plans hardware deployments, software upgrades, and significant operational initiatives.
- Assist with installs, configurations, updates, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows and RHEL servers in a large, complex environment.
- Knowledge in HP hardware (Blades, enclosures, rack mounted, etc).
- Experience of working with senior management and presenting complex issues.
- Ability to analyse complex information.
As a technical lead has to meet with the following requirements:
- 12 years (Successful high studies + IT Work Experience)
- 8 years (Work experience on the specific technologies mentioned)
- Strong team coordination and technical leadership;
- Strong communications skills;
- Experience in communicating in English with non-native English speakers;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision;
- Team player with a willingness to offer and provide help to non-technical users;
- The ability to work in unusual situations, flexibility and a willingness to undertake tasks not directly related to the job description;
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it;
- Ability to handle a constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times;
- An ability to build good and strong relationships with the End- User base;
- The ability to exercise patience and to remain composed and professional at all times and especially when under pressure;
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications; and
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanour.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info