The everis’ Experience Design team is integrated by more than 150 multidisciplinary Experience Design professionals with skills in different areas of expertise including Digital Production, Conversational UI, Interaction Design and Service Design. Our teams are based in Barcelona, Madrid, Brussels, Munich and London.
We are now growing our ExD team in London and we would like a UI Visual Designer to join us to create beautiful, user-friendly and valuable service experiences with us, for our clients.
As a UI Visual Designer for the everis’ ExD team, you will make sure that the final visual designs offer great user experience that are simple, attractive and effective for the end users and follow strict client design guidelines, whilst advising on best practices from the industry and the design world. You must be proactive, flexible, and able to succeed in a multicultural, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Lead UI Design streams from end to end, acting as the Senior Visual Designer or as the Design Lead for a team of a mix of other Interaction nad Visual Designers
- Work closely with Research and Interaction Design experts, analysing the content and translating ExD recommendations into final visuals.
- Able to add the look & feel layer and translate wireframes / flow-charts into appealing and easy to use screens, defining a style guide.
- Amends designs in line with client feedback, user feedback and ExD recommendations.
- Knowledge on how to design responsive UIs that engage users across all screen resolutions and devices.
- Creating and adding to Digital Design Style Guides and Libraries. Experience Digital Design Systems a plus
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience related to UI Design projects.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Product Design or related studies.
- Strong portfolio with examples of design direction, creative process, research strategy, final designs.
- In-depth knowledge of UX and UI design tools like: Invision, Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working across different sectors. Banking and financial institutions is a plus
- Strong communication skills, excellent time-management and multi-tasking.
- Autonomy in decision making.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERISCONSULTANCY LIMITED
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info