Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 28.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business and IT consulting, development and outsourcing.
Within everis’ International Organisations Public Sector division, everis has been working in multiple International Organisations. To reinforce our team supporting one of these organisations, we are looking for an Operational Support Officer to join our team in Cadarache (Aix-en-Provence, France).
You will be part of a multicultural and interdisciplinary team working for European and international organisations. You will be working on-premises and tasked to:
- Provide operational support to different programmes of the client in the areas of procurement, commercial management and commercial reporting;
- Support in the launch and coordination of the procedure of contracting until the signing of the contract (creation of purchases, verification of documentation presented, pre-selectio of offers, preparation of contractual documentation, etc.).
- Support for pre-contracting activities (market analysis).
- Contract management (review of legal documentation, preparation for signature, review of compliance with conditions, follow-up financial, etc).
- Management and filing of the documentation of the purchasing process.
- Data extraction from management systems, data analysis and preparation of reports.
- Preparation of documentation for RFPs (commercial offers)
- Preselection of supplier offers
- Verification of compliance with requirements
- Preparation of contracts.
- Review of legal clauses of contracts.
- Monitoring of contracts in progress (billing, compliance with deadlines, actual vs budget).
- Preparation of contract documentation.
- Management in public procurement processes.
- Jobs in companies or organizations of the international scope.
- More than 5 years of experience in Procurement and contract management
- University degree, especially in economics, management, law, or engineering;
- English B2+
- Minimum 5 years of overall work experience in:
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Selection of tendering processes and verification of exclusion criteria
- Contract preparation and follow-up
- Experience in public procurement procedures is an asset;
- Working experience in European or international organisations is an asset-
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working in an international/ multicultural environment.
- Knowledge in SAP and Business Intelligence tool is an asset.
We encourage you to write a one-page cover letter and submit it together with your CV (preferably with Europass format and with a maximum of five pages). The cover letter should summarise your experience, how your competencies match the requirements, and briefly explain your motivation for this job.
All applications exceeding these limits will be discarded.
**This position is located in Caderache, France.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info