everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives.
We encourage autonomous behavior at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model. You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic, and focused on providing the best in class innovative technology solutions for our clients.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Senior Liferay DXP Developer to join our team in London.
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!
- Working with the technical lead to ensure that all solutions meet the requirements and standards
- Develop Liferay platforms and undertake all tasks necessary to implement the customizations and extensions to adapt the platform to our clients' needs
- Participate in the Go-live and transition to the relevant support team
- Responsible for mentoring and training junior Liferay developers within the team
- Support the communication with client technical teams to integrate Liferay with third party systems
- Work integrated in an agile team business, UX and technical teams are working together
- Technology related degree and at least 4 years of professional IT experience
- Technology consultancy background working for a competitor and international experience
- Proven experience as Liferay full-stack developer - especially in Liferay DXP
- Proven OSGi development experience
- Proven experience with Elasticsearch or Solr
- Desirable Liferay Professional Developer certification
- Desirable experience in using legacy versions of Liferay as 6.2, 6.1 ...
- Some experience in team management and people management
- Proven experience of Spring
- Proven experience of working with a mobile team
- Strong experience in using CI tools especially Jenkins and GIT
- Proven experience developing Web-based applications (CSS, HTML, JS)
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Good experience of working in a cross-functional team
- Desirable experience with Liferay DXP Cloud
- Desirable Experience working with Liferay in AWS/Azure
- Proven Experience of working in a team that is DevOps orientated
- Desirable knowledge of application web services - Oracle Application server, Apache web server, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss…
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERISCONSULTANCY LIMITED
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info