Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
Everis is currently recruiting for its Brussels’ office. To develop and strengthen its activities in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Senior Life Insurance Consultant.
- everis Belux is 280 people strong with another 550 people supporting the Belux activities from other everis offices. Over the last 5 years we have grown over 20% per year, ending FY ’19 with revenues over 90M€
- You join the small (30 people) but fast growing local everis sector team focusing on insurance clients.
- Sample client projects include:
- ‘As is’ & ‘To be’ business process definition in the context of operational improvement or RPA projects
- Business analysis and requirements definition on the context of a custom development project
- Process & Organization ‘gap assessment’ in the content of a core-insurance package implementation project
- Definition of the change and communication plan to business users.
- You are part of the local everis practice but also belong to the European virtual sector team, collaborating frequently with you sector colleagues in the other everis offices.
As a Life Insurance Consultant within everis:
- You are the key link between the business and the IT/technical teams (client or everis internal). You translate business requirements into tangible use cases, gap assessments, (target) business process definitions and systems/applications required to support these processes.
- You challenge and align business teams concerning expected benefits, business priorities and the technical teams concerning the proposed solution;
- You assess and define the (organization) change management plan and activities required to achieve successful deployment and acceptance of the new processes and system(s) including business acceptance & signoff (testing) approach & plan, training and documentation;
- You will work in a wide range of domains covering all key domains of our client’s business including distribution, new business, underwriting, claims management, CRM/customer analytics with a focus on process optimization, process automation and digital transformation in the ‘Life’ domain (individual life or group insurance/employee benefits)
- You support the implementation or optimization of core Life insurance platforms, either commercial packages or ‘custom developed’ platforms
- You participate in the development of the insurance practice by contributing in the development of points of view, project testimonials in focus groups, etc…
- You help recruit, train and coach junior team members
- You take part and are motivated by the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and growing team drives
- 8 years or more relevant professional experience in the Life domain as consultant or business analyst or functional analyst with mandatory prior experience in the Insurance sector.
- University Master degree
- Strong experience and affinity with the Life insurance domain (Individual Life Insurance, Group Insurance/Employee benefits or both) including core business processes, product/policy types and legal/regulatory dimensions.
- Experience with a commercial core Life Insurance platform is considered a strong plus
- Mandatory NL/FR/ENG language skills (NL/FR: fluent in at least one of the 2 and good understanding of the other)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to structure available information/inputs in a short-time frame, ability to separate key- from complementary information quickly.
- Strong functional knowledge of the insurance sector in wholesale and/or retail with focus on non-life/P&C (knowledge of the Life domain is a plus)
- IT affinity and experience with IT/Business alignment is a must.
- Experience in process optimization, Lean Six Sigma or Service Design is a strong plus.
- Experience working in an international context with geographically dispersed teams is a plus
- Project Management skills are a plus (Prince II or similar qualified)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on, operational
- Results-oriented, can-do mentality
- Very strong & well-developed interpersonal skills