Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Benelux offices were set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Senior IT Architect with experience to join our fast-growing team in the Benelux Area. You will work in close cooperation with our clients to solve challenging, complex and socially relevant issues at the cutting edge of business & IT.
You will help customers gain added value from their technology by formulating a smart strategy, optimising the IT function and positioning it well with their organisation and processes. As Senior IT Architect, you will lead in a high-complexity context requiring in-depth knowledge, and the development of a project from start to finish, aggregating and coordinating own and team expertise and knowledge to ensure the success of the solution and team development. You will be actively involved in the pre-sale and provides commercial support to the client.
Your main functions will be:
· Ensure the alignment of the overall/multi-area solution with market trends, incorporating best practices comprehensively into the solution.
· Lead and monitor overall solutions/products/global models and introduce changes and corrections based on project and client needs.
· Convey the project objectives, scope, roles and functions and expected solutions.
· Properly balance the area of expertise of team members to arrive at the best solution, managing the team's productivity and efficiency.
· Identify customer needs, not usually implicit, shaping and providing a solution approach.
· Lead work and follow-up meetings with customers within the scope of the project, managing resources, setting targets, organizing information and presenting it to the client.
· Formalize and manage the overall project scope.
· Plan and conduct comprehensive project/service monitoring, proposing corrective actions to the customer for redirecting deviations.
· Participate in meetups, forums and courses.
· You have a thorough overview and knowledge of the various layers of architecture (including but not limited to Enterprise Architecture), and you can indicate the need for a solid Cloud Technologies foundation.
· You are able to understand and develop cloud architectures, conceptual and logical, as well as integration architectures for a complex data landscape, and translate these insights into fit/gap analyses on an existing IT landscape.
· Provide high add value solutions in a technology field based on distinctive knowledge.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info