This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps engineer with a keen interest in Azure infrastructure.
The successful candidate will be leading the infrastructure build team, who will turn infrastructure design into the final infrastructure, either on premise or in the cloud.
- Support solution architecture to clarify the knowledge between solution and infrastructure.
- Assist developers with integrating with the client's environments.
Explore available solutions from Microsoft’s suite of applications, functions and best practices.
- Liaison to central Group Technology.
- Retain Azure rights permissions in all applicable areas.
- Adapt solutions with technology that is not always obvious from the Microsoft Azure portal.
- Engages with the client's Build Team when needed to complete ADS DevOps tasks.
- Designs the Azure infrastructure environments that support the solution architecture and detail the on-premises source systems.
- Documents solutions that can form standards to benefit the client's journey to Cloud maturity.
- Prepares Azure architecture design for environments and presents to the programme technical groups for approval.
- Specifies, details and documents the security, capacity, and network settings and for each element of the infrastructure.
- Provides input and supports further workstreams within the programme when required.
- Leadership skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to handle complexity and uncertainty
- Azure Cloud PaaS
- Data Factory
- Data Lake
- Azure DevOps
- Yaml Pipelines