Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the Health sector, with the following characteristics:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch and evaluation studies.
- Health, medicine products authorisation and decision procedures, health data security standards, Pharma / Ontologies and Schemas, Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and ISO 27000, 27001, 27002.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Understanding of business practices, shortcomings and improvements
- Risk and impact analysis
Knowledge and skills:
- Deep knowledge in health related systems and IT solutions and of required technology, business process modelling, document management and related processes, audit and quality improvements, information security standards and large distribution infrastructures with high security constraints;
- Experience in clinical investigations;
- Deep knowledge in the following domains; quality control, security, requirements analysis and business process modelling.
- Capability to write clear and structured documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- From 9 to 24 years
- IT professional experience with information systems that are high volume, transaction-oriented, message-based, highly distributed and technologically heterogeneous IT systems with a high-level security (private-sector grade)
- Experience in IS consulting and studies