In this role, you will support Data Warehouse development and operations, Data Analytics and Visualizations development. You'll work on customer-facing teams to support organizations implementing/improving their Business Intelligence Strategy.
The ideal candidate should feel comfortable working in Business Intelligence projects that include data analysis, data quality, data transformation and load as well as end-user reporting.
The requirements for the position both from a technical and delivery perspective are:
- Lead development phase on-site during the implementation of technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements
- Translate the needs of the business into data sets and reports that will ultimately turn data into knowledge and support future decision making
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Design and build brand new data warehouse solutions for our clients
- Build creative and interactive dashboards and reports
- Ensure visualizations built are intuitive, accessible and insightful
- Provide application testing support
- Provide data management and Data Analyst support
- Perform data modelling
- Good listener with excellent verbal communication including the ability to relate well to others and ability to adapt style as needed
- Fluent in English with strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries. Experience in building complex business cases and gathering measurable benefits
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented / collaborative environment across teams to complete work.
- 3+ years of BI report development
- Experience using query computer languages (SQL, Python, or others) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Strong knowledge of Tableau or other visualisation tools to deliver your insights in a clear and engaging manner
- Experience on Data modelling and Data Analytics skills
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERISCONSULTANCY LIMITED
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info