As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Senior Big Data Developer to join our team in London. Your main task would be to create Hadoop platforms, maintain it and develop ETL processes as needed, therefore we need hands-on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to keep growing your career in the Data & Analytics arena while enjoying a very dynamic, young and friendly environment.
- Around 3 years of experience as Data Engineer.
- Understanding of the global Big Data landscape.
- Demonstrable experience in Hadoop Data platforms using technologies: Spark, Hive, HBase, Oozie, etc.
- Ansible as deployment tool would be nice to have
- Demonstrable experience in data streaming solutions (Kafka,NiFi etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in Data Bricks.
- Strong software development skills with experience in a range of programming languages (Java, Scala or Python).
- Exposure to ETL and Business Intelligence market solutions like Tableau, Informatica, Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Pentaho, Talend
- Exposure to Data warehouses Teradata, MS SQL Dataware House, Snowflake
- Must have solid skills on Test, deployment and environment automation for optimum CI/CD pipelines
- Provable experience working with Agile / Kanban / Scrum