As a Leader in everis you will uphold the essence of the company values, be a focal point for your colleagues and make strategic decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organization.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for Salesforce Technical Architect to join our team in London . The new joiner is a dynamic Technical Architect who has a passion for Salesforce technology but is also able to transfer their knowledge and passion to their teams. The role will allow the candidate to be responsible for owning and delivering complex Salesforce solutions using the Salesforce platform and related technologies.
- Provide Salesforce Technical Architecture and SME for both client delivery projects and prospect client pre-sales engagements.
- Leading the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g. integration, security, custom development)
- Ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches
- Provide a detailed level of effort estimates for proposed technical solutions and provide expertise during pre-sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort.
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a technical solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members
- Support in interviewing prospective candidates
- At least 5 years of experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to define the system architecture and landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states
- Have creative problem-solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience in designing and developing software components and solutions
- Integration experience using both Web-based technologies (Soap, ReST) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Other desirable experience: App Cloud, Heroku, and Lightning UI / component experience.
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign-on and data security
- Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methods
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, GIT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent client-facing, written and oral communications skills
- Strong communication, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Ideally with Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications