As a Leader in everis you will uphold the essence of the company values, be a focal point for your colleagues and make strategic decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organization.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for Salesforce Solution Architect to join our team in London. The new joiner is a dynamic Solution Architect who has a passion for Salesforce technology but is also able to transfer their knowledge and passion to their teams.
The role will allow the candidate to be responsible for owning and delivering complex multi-Cloud Salesforce solutions using the Salesforce platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce, and Community Clouds and related technologies.
- Provide Salesforce Solution Architecture and Functional SME for both client delivery projects and prospect client pre-sales engagements.
- Leading the overall solution architecture and functional design of the Salesforce solution which could be across multiple Clouds (i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud)
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Ensuring that the solution accurately reflects and meets the defined expectations of the business, from both functional requirements and process perspective.
- Identify and confirm solution design risks, and develop mitigating approaches
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide a detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions and provide expertise during pre-sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort.
- Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking, and client presentations
- Coach and mentor junior functional team members
- Support in interviewing prospective candidates
- At least 5+ years of CRM domain experience (7+ years preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform from a functional / solution perspective
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and define solutions that support this by leveraging the Salesforce platforms and products in the best way
- Have creative problem-solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methods
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent client-facing, written and oral communications skills
- Strong communication, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Ideally with Salesforce Cloud Consultant and Architect Certifications