everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives.
We encourage autonomous behaviour at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model. You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic, and focused on providing the best in class innovative technology solutions for our clients.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant to join our team in London.
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!
- Works, promotes and ensures others are working in accordance with the methodology, even when initial conditions are difficult and it requires a lot of determination to drive and achieve this.
- Works, promotes and ensures others are working in accordance with the established quality plan. Tries to ensure that the team understands why they are doing this.
- Promotes and drives the use of tools to improve productivity. Is concerned with maximizing performance from the point of view of exploiting benefits.
- Consolidate, convey and implement the functional, technical, and methodology knowledge acquired in this or other projects he or she is involved in.
- Works, promotes and supervises the use of centers, leading integration processes to guarantee better use thereof in terms of global productivity.
- Ensures the alignment of the solution with market trends in his or her area of expertise, incorporating best practices.
- Ensures sustainability of the solution over time.
- Defines balanced solutions (demand/viability).
- Builds, tests, and documents structural elements of the solution.
- Solves complex problems related to his/her area of expertise.
- Acts as an expert point of contact with the client’s equivalent areas.
- Defines work standards or methodologies adapted to the solution.
- Provides support to the construction team within his/her area of expertise.
- Identifies and conveys needs, working together with sales management.
- Specifies needs and focuses on solutions requiring specific knowledge.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud development / configuration
- Ideally Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification
- Skills in Apex (triggers, batch, web services) and Visualforce development
- Basic understanding of Apex sharing and security model
- Experienced with Lightning Web Components
- Skills in analyzing and problem-solving issues
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in prioritizing tasks and working to deadlines
- Strong communication, time-management, and multi-tasking skills