Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Why do we need you?
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Project Leader to join our fast-growing team in Belgium, The Netherlands or Switzerland to work in the private and public sector.
As a Project Leader you will lead the development of a project from start to finish, add and coordinate your expertise and knowledge with the team in charge to ensure the solution's success and team development. You will actively participate in the pre-sale and you will give commercial support to the client.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure the alignment of the global/multi-area solution with market trends, incorporating international best practices in the solution.
- Guarantee the alignment of the solution with the client's needs.
- Lead and supervise global solutions/products/models and introduce changes and corrections based on project and client needs.
- Transfer to the team the project's objectives, scope, roles, and functions, and expected solutions.
- Properly balance the area of expertise of the team members to achieve the best solution, managing the productivity and efficiency of the team.
- Identify customer needs, generally not implicit, by shaping them and providing a solution approach.
- Lead work and follow-up meetings with the client within the scope of the project, managing resources, setting objectives, organizing information, and presenting it to the client
- Collaborate in commercial management and / or generate recurrence.
- Guarantee the quality and sustainability of the global solution over time.
- Formalize and manage the global scope of the project.
- Plan and carry out global project/service monitoring, proposing corrective actions to the client to redirect deviations.
- Control the progress and consolidate and verify the ETC of the project.
- Prepare and coordinate proposals that meet the client's needs.
- Consolidate, transmit, and put into practice the functional, technical and methodological knowledge acquired other projects he has participated in.
- Work, promote and supervise that work is done according to the methodology, even when the initial conditions are complex and it takes much determination to push it forward and achieve it. Be a reference and promote its use using different arguments to convince of its need.
- Work, promote and supervise that work is done according to the established quality plan, being an example and a reference for the team in this regard. Promote it with conviction, even if it is arduous at first.
- Work, promote and supervise the use of centres, leading integration processes to guarantee taking advantage of them in terms of global productivity.
- Promote and encourage the use of tools to improve productivity. Transfer the culture to the team of the need to use them and form part of their way of executing / managing projects/services.
Work with a people-centred culture- Unlock your uniqueness
At everis it is all about our people and talent! We have multiple initiatives that help you unlock your uniqueness, such as continuous feedback, career advisory and international staffing opportunities.
Lead your future
We have 6 highlighting initiatives that will help you draw your path in the Business Consulting world. As we are investing and consolidating our practice there are many opportunities of professional growth and room for actively contributing to this strategic goal.
You will be part of the local everis team but you will collaborate frequently with your sector colleagues in the other everis offices.
From day one you will be assigned a mentor, someone with more experience within the company, to advise, support and provide guidance in your personal and professional development.
Work-life balance and flexibility
You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce experience
- At least 5-7 years of experience in IT projects
- English fluent (local languages desirable)
- Salesforce consultant certificates desirable
- IT degree
Does it sound like your next challenge?
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info