Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
We are currently looking for a RPA Solution Architect to join our fast-growing team in Paris in the Telecom Sector, with the following characteristics:
As RPA Solution Architect, you will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of French customers, identifying automation potentials opportunities and creating and testing robots.
During the 3 first months (this period could be extended according to the needs of the project), you will be, part time the solution architect of the Everis RPA delivery team in Brussels. This period will be an immersion phase in everis. You will learn our methods, our approaches and our values.
You will be the everis ambassador in RPA at Everis France, supporting the sales team to develop RPA business with French customers:
- Understanding of client needs / unsolicited proposal to extend our footprint aligned with the sales team
- Support & contribution during presales consulting study on RPA
- Contribution to the realization of technical proposals
Strong contributor to the creation of the RPA Practice in everis in France, you will support us in
- Identification of the profiles to build an agile & high level team aligned on client requests
- RPA team management in France
- Customer oriented
- 2 years of experience in RPA, technology : UIpath, Nice, Selenium, Wintask, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion)
- Certification advanced UIPath,
- French speaker, Good level of English required to be able to communicate with an international team
- Business process analysis experience on automation projects within operational teams
- Project management