Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26,000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Benelux offices were set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Intern to join our team in Brussels ASAP!
How can you help us?
- You’d participate in the recruitment process for our positions in Belgium by working proactively with the recruitment team to understand their clients’ needs,
- For that, you’d review resumes and pre-screening candidates,
- You’d manage the job board and candidates application via our applicant tracking system,
- You can support the team by sourcing via social media,
- Prepare regular IT-related job descriptions and post them on the everis’ recruitment sources,
- Finally, depending on your career expectations, you are also invited to schedule and make first calls to candidates and organize face-to-face interviews at the client’s premises (in that case, you’d have additional responsibilities linked to the follow-up process).
- Overall, participate proactively in other Recruitment Department’s initiatives and provide new ideas and improvements for ongoing needs
- An ongoing university degree in Business Administration related field – You are able to provide us with a University Agreement -,
- You have a strong interest in Recruitment and improving quality process,
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language will be considered as a nice asset.
But above all, we’re really looking forward to work with a person who:
- Has great interpersonal and organizational skills,
- Is not afraid of multitasking whenever is needed,
- Loves to be part of a team and wants to make greater the final common goals,
- Is enthusiastic, proactive, hands-on, able to think out of the box and be creative.
- Has a commercial / business attitude.