Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 21.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector. everis holds a long lasting experience in the international organization sector and the Multilateral Unit grew out of an increased interest in delivering technical assistance projects within this international framework. Since the inception of the Unit in 2011, we have worked with the European Commission, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), European Investment Bank (EIB) and the UK Government Department of International Development.
We are currently looking for a Project Assistant (Internship) to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the International Organizations Public Sector, with the following characteristics:
Under the guidance of the supervisor, support with different activities of the Multilaterals Unit – International Organizations team, such as:
- Identify and follow up new project opportunities of different funding agencies;
- Support with the tender and proposal preparation: administrative documentation, identification and communication with external experts, assessment and formulation of CVs and references;
- Ensure the proposal is consistent in style, language and formatting;
- Support with the implementation of EC awarded projects: update knowledge data database, identification and communication with external experts/candidates, prepare and post new position/job announcements, assist with the preparation of legal documentation and financial monitoring, draft meeting minutes and assist with the preparation of the reports;
- Support with other ad hoc tasks during tendering or implementation phase.
- A University Agreement is desirable - in the last year of bachelor or master’s degree;
- Studies in one of the following fields: Law, Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration, International and/or European Studies, Social Sciences, Languages;
- Sound knowledge of European Institutions or other International Organisations;
- Full proficiency in English and French languages (C1 minimum), having accurate comprehension and drafting skills;
- Knowledge of Spanish language is a great asset;
- Good organization, communication and project management skills;
- Team player, flexible and proactive, quality oriented, able to work autonomous.
Fill in the form
Data controller: Everis Belgium
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info