Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector. everis holds a long lasting experience in the international organization sector Since 2015, everis has been working with NATO and other international defense and safety organizations to deliver large scale digital transformation projects.
We are currently looking for a Project Assistant (Internship) to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the International Organizations Public Sector Defense and Public Safety, with the following characteristics:
Under the guidance of the supervisor, support with different activities of the – International Organizations Defense and Public Safety team, such as:
- Analysis of requirements for software systems and elaborate the end user needs.
- Participate user requirement workshops and help the project team to elicit and document requirements.
- Preparing user workshops and support the senior business and system analysts.
- Help systems integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Help project management team to manage the project / program management office activities.
- You must hold a nationality from a NATO country
- A University Agreement is desirable - in the last year of bachelor or master’s degree;
- Studies in one of the following fields Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industry Engineering, Business Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics or any other Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Full proficiency in English and additional NATO member state languages desirable.
- Good organization, communication and project management skills;
- Team player, flexible and proactive, quality oriented, able to work autonomously.