Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros. We started operations in the Netherlands and Belgium in 2010, and currently, we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance and Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
everis is currently increasing its OutSystems practice and is looking for motivated, confident and enthusiastic Tech Lead to join our team in the Netherlands.
As an OutSystems Tech Lead, you will drive the implementation of innovative solutions that solve complex technical and business problems, ensuring that all architectural best practices are being followed. You will need to have a strong technical background and be able to design app-level architecture and experience in leading a team.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience in OutSystems projects (ideally +2 years on Technical Lead roles).
- Ability to solve problems of considerable scope and complexity and mentor less-experienced developers with their work.
- Collaborate on team growth through peer coding, code review, and knowledge transfer.
- Experience with leading other members of the development team in design, development, implementation, peer code reviews, and technical meetings.
- Drive the continuous evolution OutSystems best practices in the development team.
- Bring to live applications that meet business needs following high-level architectural standards.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- OutSystems certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in architectural principles (e.g. client/server, page rendering, database access, session behaviour, browser caching, ajax requests, etc.).
- Ability to design applications/solutions following the 4-layer architecture principle.
- Proven experience in developing integrations with other systems (e.g. Consume/expose REST and SOAP APIs, create Extensions, etc.).
- Good knowledge of UX design principles and ability to apply them when building applications/solutions.
- Proven ability to design and assessing application performance and code optimization.
- Ability to analyse different types of logs (e.g. error logs, monitoring logs and performance logs) and ability to identify and fix errors and issues.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info