Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros. We started operations in the Netherlands and Belgium in 2010, and currently, we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance and Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
everis is currently increasing its OutSystems practice and is looking for motivated, confident and enthusiastic Analyst / Developer to join our team in the Netherlands to participate in projects to implement solutions based on the Outsystems technological stack. In the projects you will participate in the end-to-end of development in an Agile environment such as:
- The development of the solution on the Outsystems platform, putting into practice the best-practices of the platform.
- Sessions with the client refining the product to be delivered.
- The definition and proposal of technical solutions and developments to be carried out.
- Ability to work in a team in distributed environments.
- Focus on continuous improvement, both personal and of the product developed.
- Communication skills and promoting a good work environment.
- 1 to 3 years of development experience in Outsystems (preferable) experience in Agile environments
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info