This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced .NET Architect who has a background in leading and guiding a team, engaging with stakeholders and acting as a reference point in an organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and the ability to design application level architecture. You will drive and support the implementation of innovative solutions and solve technical and complex problems.
The .NET Architect will be joining a growing Digital Architecture team in London and will work with clients from a variety of sectors.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of Experience in .Net tech stack (ideal 2+ years on architect roles)
- Ability to solve problems of a considerable scope
- Mentor, monitor and guide less experienced team members
- Collaborate with all the team members and stakeholders
- Experience of agile delivery
- Good communication skills
- Full appreciation and understanding of SDLC
- Experience with platform migrations (1+ year) is preferred