Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
everis is looking for a Middleware Engineer to assist in the design and implementation process of several applications in collaboration with the infrastructure engineering team. The subject should be able to understand, assess and carry out test plans, research new features, and develop automated tests. We are looking for a professional to work for a European Public Agency within a dynamic environment that promotes professional growth. Availability to travel for short periods of time is desired and fluent English is a must.
- Proven experience working as a Windows and/or Linux Middleware Engineer creating and reviewing test plans and suggesting improvements for product planning processes.
- Deep understanding of development cycles and their implementation, considering backing up data planning, patching and security strategies.
- Work experience on products such as: Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, GoLang, Python, etc.
- Capacity to conduct new feature research and design test cases.
- Solid scripting experience on Powershell and Bash.
- Knowledge of cloud-based platforms and VMWare based virtual platforms.
Other desired skills:
- Experience with container technologies, Kubernetes, or Red Hat OpenShift.
- Capacity to communicate with Red Hat OpenShift quality engineers and developers.
- Knowledge of Red Hat OpenStack Platform and cloud providers, including Google, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.