Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide around 28,000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Benelux offices were set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Digital Architecture Manager with experience to join our fast-growing team in the Benelux Area. As a Technology - Digital Architecture Manager you will work in close cooperation with our clients to solve challenging, complex and socially relevant issues at the cutting edge of business & IT. You will work with business and IT leadership from leading clients in the commercial sector on technology-driven business transformations. For this purpose, you will be part of a highly international and dynamic team, which is focused on cloud transformation working closely with other units (Banking, telecom, public organizations) within everis.
You will be able to assume new challenges in a dynamic environment dealing with strategic Technology issues with a strong focus on Technology driven transformation programs, Cloud transformation and Cloud architecture and system integration concepts and tooling.
As a Technology Manager, you will be the leader of a multidisciplinary team and will make a substantial contribution based on IT expertise to complex transformation assignments. This will include supervising your colleagues and acting as a coach, sharing day-to-day business operations, ideas and proposals with them.
You will also help customers to gain added value from their technology by formulating a smart strategy, optimizing the IT function and positioning it within their organization and processes.
- You have completed a Master degree program at an academic level and your work experience and additional training show that you have continued to develop yourself.
- You have demonstrable work experience at the cutting edge of business & IT, gained from an advisory/transformation role within the commercial sector, such as Public Sector, Banking, Telecom or Technology
- You have a passion for architecture, mapping dependencies between programs and domains, and creating coherence within complex IT structures.
- You have knowledge of the various layers of architecture (including but not limited to Enterprise Architecture), and you can indicate the need for a solid Cloud Technologies foundation.
- You are able to understand and develop cloud architectures, conceptual and logical, as well as integration architectures for a complex data landscape, and translate these insights into fit/gap analyses on an existing IT landscape.
- You can speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
We offer you the opportunity to work with the leadership of the top international organizations in the Benelux area, with a team of inspiring colleagues, on the leading practices of the future and supported by very relevant architecture references within the area.
In Digital Architecture:
- We love being involved in complex and relevant architecture projects, now working in assignments for clients like NATO, European Patent Office, European Medicines Agency and other clients in the private sector.
- We have a passion for technology and we are always looking to be ahead of innovation, assessing and adopting the latest trends whenever they apply.
- We take care of our team and develop our technical capabilities, feeding our technological vocation and developing our team spirit.
- We are really committed to share and communicate what we do and what we know internally, to the technological community and to the market, in order to boost innovation and aimed to contribute to the advancement and improvement of society from a technology point of view.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info