As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Junior PMO to join our team in Glasgow.
- PMO activities
- Financial tasks
- Projects monitoring progress
- Managing project RAID
- Monitoring and controlling projects performance
- Supporting the Project Managers with their daily activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Microsoft suit skills (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Reporting Skills
- Multi-task, flexibility and fast learning
- IT project management processes knowledge
- Experience working as IT PMO
- IT background
- Experience in Utilities Sector
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!
We are offering a comprehensive Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Income protection package. Additionally, we are offering 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and employee corporate discounts through Perkbox that can be used for a reduction on gym membership, deals on cinema tickets and much more
Diversity and Inclusion
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.