Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Junior Consultant - Helpdesk Support to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the Public sector.
You will be involved in the project to provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms:
- Customer Experience
- Request/Ticket Management
- Responsible for opening and closing service requests; manage classification of requests; assigning and tracking of requests, and completion of requests
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking assistance for tool management
- Ensure targets are achieved in accordance with tight key performance indicators by identifying and escalating issues that need immediate attention
- Offer Level 2 customer-centered support
- Update Tool FAQs and process documents
- Verifying conformity of the Tool Configuration to the Tool Specifications
- Monitor L1 support role, Prepare activity and KPI reports
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Help update training manuals for new and revised tool configuration
- Develop and maintain documentation for technology and business processes for end user support
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Test Case definition and Validation for Tool Management
- On time response to requests in line with SLA
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
- Follow-up and update user status and information
- Train tool users as necessary
- Provide accurate information on tool or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- User creation, maintenance and access management
- Advise users on appropriate action
- Research questions using available information resources
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Hold a BA preferably an MA in applied economics, commercial sciences, computer sciences or an equivalent
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Planning and organizing, attention to detail, stress tolerance, adaptability, problem analysis, learning skills etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver top performance
- Strong listening skill to fully understand what an end user’s needs and/or requests are
- Strong business sense, proactive and real team player
- Professional attitude with face to face skills, reporting and ability to document is a must
- Ability to identify and assess risks & controls
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written). Dutch and French are a plus.