Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 28.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros. We started operations in the Netherlands and Belgium in 2010, and currently, we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance and Industry).
- Over the last 5 years we have grown over 20% per year, ending FY ’20 with revenues over 110M€
- You join the fast growing local everis insurance team (30 people). We aim to keep a flat structure, our team is involved in practice growth & part in internal initiative (creation of new business domain, lead generation etc.).
- You will be part of the local everis practice but also leveraging to European sector capabilities, collaborating frequently other offices giving the feeling to work in an international context staying focused on local clients.
- The insurance team aims in daily basis transforming customer needs into concrete & visible result on their day-to-day operations via projects like process simplification, organizational or technical project delivery or bringing digital transformation methods / tools in their transformation program.
As an Insurance Consultant and Functional Analyst within everis:
- You support client at the early stage of their application or organizational design;
- You collect, analyze, align & structure client requirements and use cases with the customer related to ‘new business’ & ‘distribution’, policy or claims management processes for projects related to ‘property and casualty’, ‘health’ or ‘life insurance’
- You support business needs prioritization (in either classical ‘waterfall’ or ‘Agile’ project delivery) & create a joint understanding of project goals through your documentations & deliverables;
- You design, simplify operational tasks & processes with a focus on application end-users;
- You define user stories in relation with business & technical architect to prepare implementation by technical team;
- You are the bridge between the technical delivery team and the business analysts or business users;
- You facilitate & contribute to requirement and application delivery acceptance by the client via the creation or execution of test scenarios;
- You ensure business / end-user technology adoption via training & day-to-day support during project delivery;
- You are part of a global practice where you can share your own skills but also contributing to initiatives supporting growth or developing new business domains.
- University Master degree
- Rookie: Less than 3 year of experiences but you have a hands-on, can-do mentality and dynamic spirit
- Junior Analyst : 3 years relevant professional experience as a hands-on insurance day-to-day operator or project delivery practitioner. Prior experience in the Insurance sector is a strong plus
- Senior Analyst: 8 years or more relevant professional experience within requirement gathering & project delivery with mandatory prior experience in the Insurance sector
- Mandatory NL/FR/ENG language skills (NL/FR: fluent in at least one of the 2 and good understanding of the other)
- Familiar with Belgian insurance products and processes, preferably both Life & Non-Life
- Interested / aware of technologies that can help the digital transformation in the insurance sector
- Ability to structure available information/inputs in a short-time frame & to separate key- from complementary information quickly
- Intra/Entrepreneurial mindset, customer driven
- Hands-on, results-oriented, can-do mentality
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info