Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for an IT Support Officer to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
- Installing and configuring computer systems including the full onboarding process of new employees (PC installation & configuration, application accesses, phone, etc…)
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults covering laptops, desktops, printers, network, local servers, meeting room equipment (conference phones, Cisco video equipment) and smart phones
- Manage hardware and software suppliers (Dell, Cisco, Belgacom/Telefonica)
- IT asset inventory & lifecycle management (hardware assets as well as software licenses)
- Logging & resolving customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
Detailed tasks and involved technologies
Users onboarding (Deployment and Configuration) and Incident management
- Windows Clients (Windows 7/8.1/10)
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 – Office 365
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Printer Administration (User Access)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Computers & Users Accounts Management (Join computers to corporate domain, reset users passwords)
- IT Helpdesk, Users Support (1st and 2nd Line Support)
- Smart phone setup: Android and iPhone
IT Equipment Inventory Management
Inventory Control - Assignment and withdrawal of IT equipment to new and existing users with BMC Remedy
Collaboration and meeting tools
- Cisco Video Conferencing
- Barco Clickshare
- Microsoft Teams
• You have at least 2-3 years of experience in an equivalent position
• You are flexible and service and ‘customer’ minded. You take pride in delivering an excellent service
• You are hands-on and IT/computer minded. You stay up to date pro-actively on recent technology evolutions
• You have strong problem-solving, great interpersonal and analytical skills.
• You are proficient in the technologies mentioned above, both from a ‘user’ point of view and as an administrator
• You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French or Spanish is a strong plus