You will join a project with one of our biggest clients in the UK working as part of a team delivering digital transformation.
- Design and develop complete modules
- Document progress and work completed
- Specify and run system test cases
- Writing code using unit / feature tests
- Adhering the best practices in OO development, leaving well-structured code in your tracks
- Assist the Project Manager with technical issues
- Participate in project delivery estimation and planning
- Native iOS commercial development experience
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK and best practice architectural patterns
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, agile driven team
- Keen problem solver and self-starter with the ability to work using their own initiative and without too much supervision
Diversity and Inclusion
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.
We are offering a comprehensive Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Income protection package. Additionally, we are offering 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and employee corporate discounts through Perkbox that can be used for a reduction on gym membership, deals on cinema tickets and much more
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!