Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 27.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 18 billion euros.
Everis is looking for an Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager with experience in Infrastructure projects and services. We are looking for professionals that want to work in technology projects for large companies, working in a dynamic environment that promotes the professional growth. The Infrastructure Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the on-going programmes within the Framework Contract . This role focuses on delivery of high quality and reliable technology infrastructure services in line with business needs. The role has the following characteristics and responsibilities:
- Service Delivery and Stakeholder Management.
- Conduct reviews weekly/monthly/quarterly with Stakeholders. Manage escalations with stakeholders.
- Initiating interaction with the business and resolving service issues while fostering key relationships.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery for the consumer business and lead execution of delivery of plan.
- Daily interaction with stakeholders is required in order to manage business processes and gain a strong understanding of the critical systems inter-dependency.
- Ensure Infrastructure service performance meets agreed targets.
- Manage delivery of demand optimization effort with the business to deliver savings target against financials.
- Produce roadmap and execution plans to strategy.
- Partner with Production Management ensuring effective management of day to day service activities and risks.
- Ensure ITIL disciplines and project management standards are adopted as best practice for Service Management.
- Produce and monitor reports, ad-hoc stakeholder reports and review regulator reports associated with incidents.
- Working with risk and control, ensuring operational and services risks are managed to closures accordingly.
- More than 6 years of experience in Infrastructure Technologies delivery with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement.
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline.
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills.
- Experience with standards and methodologies in ITIL and project management Methodology PMP or Prince2.
- Overall experience and knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure and Data Centre technologies.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.