Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a HR Administrator Intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels. You will be working under the supervision of our Head of HR with the following responsibilities:
Administration & Benefits
- Assist the administration process to ensure accuracy in payroll.
- Process employment verifications and maintain employee files (online and physical)
- Provide support with documents preparation and distribution
- Maintenance and update of the different HR databases
- Provide support to the HR Officer with different administrative tasks
- Responsible for overseeing the internship program: onboarding interns, organizing events for the interns to attend, and off-boarding interns.
- Prepare internal communications
- When needed, provide support to the organization of training sessions for Benelux & France
- Support the implementation and administration of policies and processes
- Analysis and report of employee data
- Assist the Head of HR in other duties/projects
- Participate proactively in other HR initiatives and provide new ideas and improvements for ongoing projects
- A university degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have an excellent command in English.
- You have a strong interest in HR administration
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Capacity to multi-task and be flexible
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to take the initiative
- Hands-on, operational
- Driving license is a plus
- You are able to provide us with a University Agreement
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info