This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps or Infrastructure engineer with a keen interest in automation. The ideal candidate will play a central role in a dynamic application delivery team, weighing in heavily on both project work and operational improvement.
The candidate will play a key role in shaping the CI/CD and Infrastructure automation processes within this team, helping to address and remediate existing technical debt and identify areas for improvement.
The candidate will be joining an ever growing DevOps Practice in London and must be proactive and looking for career growth opportunities.
- Experience working with a large, highly available server estate.
- Good experience with Windows Server, particularly IIS.
- Wide PowerShell scripting experience covering various areas of automation (Windows Server, API interaction etc…)
- Comfortable with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts and common approaches.
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline (declarative) and freestyle job creation.
- A good understanding of common network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP / IP, HTTP and how they are used.
- Experience with configuration management tooling (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Good communication skills to interact with different teams