Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing, and ambitious consulting, IT, and professional services firm with more than 27.000 employees worldwide. everis is part of NTT Data, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries and a turnover of more than 17,4 billion euros.
everis’ International Organisations (IO) area, within Public Sector & Health, kicked off in 2010 with the aim of leading and leverage the best of breed resources from everis for international institutions. We are currently working with 35+ different clients including European institutions, several UN agencies, and other international institutions such as NATO, in 20+ European countries.
Moreover since 2019, due to our knowledge acquired within top of the mind accounts, such as: European Medicines Agency, CHAFEA, European Commission directorates (DG SANTE) or key UN agencies like WHO or The Global Fund, the health Industry within IO has been consolidated.
We have a growing team and are continuously looking for new talents. We offer the unique combination of a start-up atmosphere, backed by a corporate with a strong and global footprint in these sectors. Our dream is to become the premium company working for the IO Health Accounts being strategic partner for our clients and helping them to evolve.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Expert to join our fast-growing team in the Amsterdam office for the International Organizations sector, with the following characteristics:
- Responsible for management of non-productive environments (Oracle databases, application servers).
- Integration point for discussions with the middleware/operations team at the client.
- Drives the merge/synchronization processes between development branches, controlling the automatic/manual periodic deployments and performing sanity checks.
- Supports the deployment and synchronization between offshore / client development and integration environments.
- Ability to design, build and manage IT infrastructures.
- Expertise on management of application servers (Oracle Weblogic).
- Expertise on set up and management of Jenkins (including creation of pipelines, groovy scripts...).
- Expertise on automation tools.
- Expertise on Docker.
- Expertise on GIT & GIT Flow.
- Expertise on administration of Linux-based environments.
- Expertise on Oracle Databases (general maintenance & support).
- General knowledge of Java desired.
- Desire to work in a diverse, international setting.
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- Proven experience of working in projects with off-shore development teams.
Other soft skills desired:
- English level: C1 or higher.
- Ability for stakeholder management (technical counterparts) in an autonomous way.
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info