Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
We are currently looking for a Databricks Developer to join our fast-growing team in the Benelux, with the following characteristics:
- Deep development background that must include 3+ years of experience in Spark with Scala and Python
- Design and implement performant data ingestion dataflows from multiple sources using Azure Databricks
- Develop and maintain the required data mappings using Azure Databricks
- Assist with and execute programming, modeling, and data integration, supporting task automation and DevOps practices
- Perform/support the deployments to other environments using Azure tools
- Unit test to ensure the required performance through large scale testing
- To provide job mentoring to the internal staff and allow them to grow
- Add best practices to the project
- Spark with Scala programming language
- Development on Azure Databricks using Scala
- Code versioning tool such as Git
- Must have worked with Continuous Integration and deployment tools (CI/CD)
- Knowledge on Azure services such as Azure Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- Data Warehouse, Datalake, Business Intelligence concepts
- Understanding of Agile environment
- Development using SQL Server (T-SQL), SQL and stored procedures
- End to end pipeline development on Azure Data Factory
- Troubleshooting of issues
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info