Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
We are looking for an Oracle Systems Engineer with knowledge of Unix platforms (Linux Red Hat preferably) as well as experience in complex architectures with high availability technologies. We are looking for a professional to work for a European Public Agency in Strasbourg within a dynamic environment that promotes professional growth. Availability to travel for short periods of time is desired and fluent English is a must.
Knowledge and experience
- Deployment knowledge of Oracle version 11c and above.
- Experience in Oracle RAC based installations.
- Technical exposure to Oracle Exadata technology.
- Experience in Oracle VM deployment and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting ability with Oracle Databases and infrastructure systems supporting them.
- Technical exposure to managing high availability Linux Red Hat environments.
- Experience with complex migration projects.
- Virtualization technologies based on Vmware.
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2).
- ITIL knowledge.
- Team working ability, communication and reporting skills.
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
Does it sound like your next challenge?
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info