Our People Team in Brussels is looking for a Recruiter based in Valencia to support our growing activity in the Benelux region, Switzerland and France.
· As part of the Benelux Recruitment Team, you will participate in the recruitment process for our positions in Benelux, Switzerland and France, working proactively with the rest of the team and Hiring Managers to understand their staffing and business needs.
· Manage the job board and candidates applications via our applicant tracking system. Write and post job advertisements.
· Sourcing via social media (LinkedIn Recruiter)
· Review resumes and pre-screening of candidates
· Make first screening by phone to candidates and organize face to face or video interviews. Update our databases with information on the recruitment process.
· Prepare regular recruitment reports.
Unlock your uniqueness
You will work in a people-centred culture as at everis is all about our people and talent! We have multiple initiatives that help you unlock your uniqueness, such as continuous feedback, career advisory and international staffing opportunities.
We are over 700 professionals dedicated to the Benelux Region that have over 23 nationalities and with an average of 36 years.
From day one you will be assigned a mentor, someone with more experience within the company, to advise, support and provide guidance in your personal and professional development.
Work-life balance and flexibility
You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
· Fluent written and spoken English is a must (C1). French or Dutch is an asset. Spanish is highly desirable.
· You have a strong interest in Recruitment and Talent Development. Experience in recruitment is not a must.
· A university degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field is desirable.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. You must be very comfortable speaking to people on the phone.
· Capacity to multi-task and be flexible.
· Ability to work as part of a remote team.
· Enthusiastic, proactive and able to take initiatives
· Hands-on, able to think out of the box and be creative
· Ability to work under pressure
· Commercial attitude to build a rapport with the candidates
· IT/Computer literate
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info