Due to our growth with our international organisation clients, we are looking for an internal Contract Management Officer to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, focused on the Public sector.
What would your role be?
You will provide support on administrative tasks required to manage existing Contracts with International/European institutions.The everis Contract Management Officer will be requested to perform administrative and operational tasks according to rules, policies and procedures, assuring quality and deadlines.
- Daily contact with consultants, customers and partners.
- Framework Contract management (reporting, deadlines, quality review, etc.).
- Work ordering:
- Collect and record work ordering requests
- Communication with stakeholders
- Collect proposals, quality review, submission
- Generate formal / economic offers
- Process, collect and record specific contracts
- Collect, record and process contractual and performance information/documentation:
- Documentation audit
- Central contact point
- Performance controlling and follow-up
- Follow up fulfilment of invoicing terms for all Contracts
- Provide justifications and cover documentation related to invoices
- Support on meetings: scheduling, taking minutes, etc.
- Other administrative tasks: archiving, filing, document edition, etc.
Skills for success:
- Higher studies: Business Administration, controlling, law, communication
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in administrative tasks, procurement and/or interaction with Customers / Suppliers; ideally in similar role(s) or combining both administrative tasks and intensive interaction with internal or external stakeholders
- Experience in International/European environment
- Good command on Office tools (especially Excel, Word). We will train you on how to use our internal tools.
- English is the working language and the most important for this role.
- French and/or Spanish are an asset.
- You are persistent, methodical and with high attention to details.
- You are an analyst in nature and you have strong organizational skills.
- You have good communication skills, are assertive and capable to properly deal with different cultures and nationalities.
- You are motivated, willing to learn, flexible and open-minded. Above all of this, you are a reliable and responsible person.
- We are looking for a real team player with a positive attitude.
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the Everis University, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: DKV health insurance (100% paid by everis), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, the possibility to apply IP rights, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info